- Valid driver’s license, passport, or government ID
- Bank Letter of Guarantee
- Tax Exemption For Dealers
- Used Vehicle Dealer’s License for Dealers
After registering and receiving a buyer’s number, you are now ready to participate in the auction.
All items are sold under the condition of “As Is Where Is”. All information was obtained from sources assumed to be correct but is not guaranteed by Kingstree Auction Company, LLC.
- Settlements should be paid in full the day of the auction.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, and wire transfers.
- Pre-approved financing is available for pre-approval; please contact Alton Brown 843-382-2220.
- Titles must accompany all vehicles, trailers, and equipment upon consignment and delivered to the office.
- Titles must be checked for any discrepancies. If there is a lien on the vehicle, trailer, or equipment, the lending institution must be contacted and a letter must be submitted to Kingstree Auction Company, LLC., with a payoff figure and to whom grant the funds.
- A $50 title fee will be charged to the buyer on each vehicle, trailer, or equipment.
- If a title is not signed by the seller, the check will be withheld until it is signed.
- All items with no title will be clearly marked with NT.
- ALL VEHICHLES, TRAILERS, AND EQUIPMENT NOT FOLLOWING THESE REQUIRMENTS WILL NOT BE SOLD.
All sales must be settled the day of the auction. Upon payment of your purchase, you will receive a ticket that is stamped paid. The person removing the equipment from the sale yard must present the ticket at the gate.
A contract can be negotiated with your Kingstree Auction Company, LLC. representative to fit
your individual needs. Please read the contract carefully, sign, and then return it to the auction office.
It is possible for your items to be transported to the sale yard. Please contact the office if
transportation is needed. There will also be employees available to assist with unloading and placement
of your equipment on the sale yard.
- Titles must be handed in with all vehicles, trailers, and equipment when the item is checked into the sale yard. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Titles must be checked for any discrepancies. If there is a lien on the vehicle, trailer, or equipment, the lending institution must be contacted and a letter must be submitted to Kingstree Auction Company, LLC. with a payoff figure and to whom grant the funds.
- A $50 title fee will be charged to the buyer of the item, not the seller.
- An item can be sold with no title but will clearly be marked on the vehicle, trailer, or equipment as
- “No Title” or “NT”.
Kingstree Auction Company, LLC. does not provide price protection during any auctions. A person must be
present to represent their item; any item not represented will be sold as absolute.
- After the auction you will receive a detailed list of your items that were sold and the price sold for.
- Check the information given and if there are any questions about the list, please call our office.
- A check will be mailed to the address the seller has provided on the contract within 10 business